Gibson Hill Music is now expanding our facilities to include a recording Studio for Gospel Recording Artists. At Gibson Hill Studios we feature a 32 channel behringer board with 16 track capabilities through two Fostex d-80 digital multi-track (with seven hours of hard drive space), a 15 band behringer EQ which has midi and special effects which will enhance any recording. An Alesis microverb 3 (16 bit digital with 256 processes) A Sony digital CD recorder which will turn out a reusable Master recording for duplication.
So if your group (or if you are a soloist) is getting ready to record, whether it is with soundtracks or you need studio quality musicians, we can put together a project to meet your recording needs. Everything from a three song demo with just one voice and one instrument, to a full featured session with as many musicians (background vocals available also) and instruments as you would possibly need, or if you have your own musicians that is fine too.
Many packages are available and we will help design your recording, distribution, and promotion deal around your special, personal and financial needs. We are currently working with 35 music store outlets and 100 full and part time radio stations whose format features southern, bluegrass, country, and contemporary styles of Gospel Music!
Also we can do your next Video (DVD) project from a short 30 minute to a full length 2 hour program (Fully Digital). We are currently piecing together an array of different props to use. As with the CD projects we can record with Soundtracks (karaoke style) or with your own musicians (or our studio musicians that will work with you on a professional level). e-mailWe are running a starter special 10 songs recorded from your own soundtracks, with 5 hours studio time (including mix down time) which includes your master (if you have cassette tapes (soundtracks) that need to be transferred over onto CD and this is your wish, that will be extra) only $750.00 for 100 CDs and includes artwork with slimline cases (full-size jewel cases are extra).Gibson Hill Studios has turned out eight projects last year and have publishing agreements with 5 of the Artists. I will start posting music from these Artists soon. So please come on back and check in with us. Delano Gregory "Songwriter" has been in the studio as of late doing some demo's the latest of these are "No Number in my Hand"Then as of this past week we co-wrote (actually a re-write on a song Delano wrote) called "Kentucky Dreams"
If you have any questions and would like to purchase either of these Demo's which will eventually end up on and CD contact me at email@example.com
Brother Tim has 5 albums on compact disc to his credit, and I was honored to produce this one "Rain On Me" I believe it will a blessing all who listen.
Tim has just released a project with Gibson Hill Music, recorded at Gibson Hill Studios April 2013 The name of the project is "Rain On Me" and I'm sure it is going to be as much of a blessing as it was to me.
1. Brothers Forever 2. I Call It Home 3. Leaving On My Mind 4. Phone In Heaven
5. Rain On Me
6. Sometimes I Cry 7. Sweet Old Lady 8. You Don't Have To Walk On Water 9. Try Waling on the Water
10. Way Below The Bottom
Brother Tim also has four other projects that are available "I'm A Father Too" "Love Of God" "Baptism" and "Two Little Feet" to order any or all of these please e-mail me and we get them out to you a.s.a.p.Chuck Gibson
(The picture uploaded here is not the actual cover for the CD).The Singing Evangelist
(Chuck Gibson) Just released a brand new project on the Gibson Hill Label recorded at Gibson Hill Studios. "Will Not Be Defeated" contains 10 songs Brother Chuck says is his favorite songs, some of which he has been singing since he was old enough to sing (sometime around 1963) His prayer is that they also minister to your own special needs. For a complete list of CDs by the Singing Evangelist please go to his web-site. www.seministries.com
1. We've Got The Power 2. We'll Not Be Defeated
3. I'm Still Holding On
4. I Want To Know More
5. Heaven Will Be Worth The Journey 6. Almighty God 7. That Same Spirit
8. Jesus On The Mainline
9. Jesus Is Coming Soon
10. Windows Of My Soul
(the picture uploaded here is not the actual cover)
(Some of these links if not all of will open in the same window, which means you will have to hit the back button to get back to Gibson Hill Music).Wayfaring Stranger
Another new CD product from Singer/Recording Artist Chuck Gibson. These cover songs were requested for this very special album on CD by Family, Friends, and his many fans. It is now considered among his best projects of 2013. (three were released that year). 1. Amazing Grace 2. Build My Mansion Next Door To Jesus 3. Mansion Over The Hilltop 4.Nothing Can Hold Me Here
5. The Old Ship Of Zion
6. Stroll Over Heaven
7. Unclouded Day 8. Wayfaring Stranger
9. What A Day That Will Be 10.Wouldn’t Take Nothing For My Journey Now
Hynms of Our Faith
Samples: Mansion over the Hilltop, Farther Along, Glory To His Name, Power In The Blood
More of This artist music will be added soon, please feel free to stop by again, and give a listen.
Other Industry News from HFA
Soundcheck is a newsletter from the Harry Fox agency and a copy can be saved to your files to read later, or read it on-line now. HFA collects royalties for
We want to congratulate all our winners of the A.C.M.A. awards, and say that we are very proud of what you are accomplishing for
the Kingdom of God. The A.C.M.A. As we mentioned before all of them worked very hard to get their votes... over 400 ballots think of all the paper they have to copy...money out of pocket...there were
6 sheets do the math yourself (only 3 if you used both sides). Now, the on-line ballot is useful for expediting the process. We recieved over 382 on-line or electronic ballots. God bless you, and may
God bless the A.C.M.A!
What a wonderful day in the Lord! The 2016 A.C.M.A Singing Convention and Awards Banquet was one of the most successful
events in recent years!
It all started with a Fan-Fare style "Meet and Greet," handshakes and smiles exchanged. It was a time of renewing old acquaintances
and many new friendships were formed. Thank the Lord! We then moved on to a fabulous home-style dinner prepared by our own Concessions Committee.
A special thanks to our equipment crew, set up, sound and video crew for such a great job. Also, those that worked behind the scenes who never want recognition or credit for
what they do: cooks, servers cleanup crew...making this event exceptional and glorious, also thank everyone for your show of support for our artists by voting for them. God bless each and
- A.C.M.A. Soloist of the Year: Gloria Nihart (with 94 votes)
- Right behind him was Chuck Gibson (with 82 votes)
- A.C.M.A. Group of the Year: The Singing Byrds (with 281 votes!)
- Runner up to the Group of the year award was Righteous Revival (with 227 mostly on-line ballots)
- Male Vocalist of the year: Ferrell Bailey (with 246 votes...mostly paper ballots)
- Runner-up to this years Male vocalist of the year was Tim Massengale (with 83 on-line and paper ballots)
- A.C.M.A. Female vocalist of the year: Jeanie Bailey (with 236 votes, again mostly paper ballots with a few coming from online ballots)
- The runner up to Sister Jeanie for 2016 A.C.M.A. Female vocalist of the year is: Anna Mae Massengale (with 89 votes)
- A.C.M.A. Musician of the year: Chuck Gibson (with 116 votes!).
- The runner up to this award was Sonny Hankins (with 73 confirmed votes)
- A.C.M.A. "Songwriter of the Year" went to Jeanie Bailey (299 votes!) WOW!
- The runner-up in this category was Chuck Gibson Gibson (With 93 votes)
- A.C.M.A. "Song of the Year" The Singing Byrds-He's Been Good! (with 279 votes)
- Runner-up to this award was Righteous Revival-"Jesus Satisfies." (with 198 votes mostly on-line)
- A.C.M.A. "Project of the Year" goes to Gloria Nihart (with 95 confirmed paper ballots!)
- The runner-up in this category with 80 votes is none other than our own National Chaplain Tim Massengale "Something Out Of Nothing!"
- The A.C.M.A. "Outstanding Fan Award" was overwhelmingly won by Glenda L. Norton Gibson. (with 169 votes)
- And the runner-up for this award was taken by: Kelli Adair with (106 votes)
- Last but not least the Dedication and Service award again by a landslide by: Glenda L. Norton Gibson (with 142 Votes confirmed on-line and on paper!)
- The runner-up for prestigious award went to May Bell with a total of (124 votes!)